Great Plains Urgent Care offers convenient access to quality care for non-life threatening injuries or illness. Urgent Care is ideal for those who do not have a primary care provider, can't wait for an appointment or need care after hours.
Convenient walk-in care and virtual visits seven days a week.
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday Noon to 5 p.m.
Please note that hours may vary on holidays. Please call the office at 308.534.2900 to confirm hours.
Types of visits
In-person and virtual visits with North Platte urgent care providers are offered during all open hours listed above.
- For in-person visits, go to 220 West Leota, Suite 2 in North Platte. There is no need to call ahead or make an appointment.
- For virtual visits, click on the blue box below.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please register for a curbside consult below. If you need a COVID-19 test for documentation purposes, such as travel, and are not symptomatic, you are eligible for a walk-in test at our clinic.
Meet our providers
Cheryl Roth, MD
Cheryl Hunt, APRN
Amanda Kramer, PA-C
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Asthma attacks
- Contusions, cuts and scrapes
- Cough and cold
- DOT/CDL physicals
- Ear infections
- Eye infections
- Flu symptoms
- Fractures and dislocations
- High blood pressure
- Migraines and other headaches
- Minor injuries
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract and bladder infections
- Viral infections
- Work-related injuries
- Wound infections