Complete confidence in your surgeon. That’s what you—and anyone facing surgery—hope for and deserve. And that’s especially true when the surgery you need is a specialized one. Those procedures require true expertise for excellent results.
At Great Plains Health, our surgeons have the advanced training and skill to perform a wide range of specialty surgeries. That means you can stay close to home for highly specialized care.
Types of surgery we perform
In addition to a variety of routine surgeries, Great Plains Health general surgeons perform:
- Emergency surgeries to treat life-threatening or traumatic injuries.
- Diagnostic surgeries, such as temporal artery biopsy or enteroscopy, to help determine the cause of symptoms or confirm a diagnosis.
- Elective surgeries that can be planned in advance, such as bariatric surgery or a mastectomy.
- Minimally invasive procedures, which can shorten hospital stays and speed healing.
We also partner with a number of other surgical practices to make sure you have access to options like:
- Bariatric surgery
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- Heart surgery
- Oral surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Podiatric surgery
Need a specialized surgery?
To make an appointment with a member of the Great Plains General Surgery team, call our office at 308.568.3700.