With a board-certified pulmonologist, Great Plains Health Pulmonology serves the region with quality pulmonary care. We are committed to utilizing the newest techniques in pulmonary medicine and best practice models to achieve optimum outcomes.
Meet our pulmonologist
Our advanced practice providers are vital members of the team at Great Plains Health. Meet the team here.
Conditions we treat
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (emphysema)
- Chronic respiratory infection
- Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS)
- Obstructive lung disease
- Pulmonary vascular disease
- Respiratory tract infections
- Respiratory tumors
- Lung cancer
- Infectious diseases of the lung
- Cystic fibrosis
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pleural diseases
Procedures we offer
- Conventional bronchoscopy
- Stent insertion for palliation of obstructing lung tumors
- Lung cancer screenings
Questions? Just give us a call or simply fill out this form.