With a board-certified pulmonologist, Great Plains Pulmonology serves the region with quality pulmonary care. We are committed to utilizing the newest techniques in pulmonary medicine and best practice models to achieve optimum outcomes.
Conditions we treat
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (emphysema)
- Chronic respiratory infection
- Endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS)
- Obstructive lung disease
- Pulmonary vascular disease
- Respiratory tract infections
- Respiratory tumors
- Lung cancer
- Infectious diseases of the lung
- Cystic fibrosis
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pleural diseases
Procedures we offer
- Conventional bronchoscopy
- Stent insertion for palliation of obstructing lung tumors
- Lung cancer screenings
Questions? Just give us a call or simply fill out this form.
Great Plains Pulmonology is a clinic of North Platte Nebraska Physicians Group and a member of Great Plains Physician Network.