Behavioral health care is available at Great Plains Pediatrics through a collaboration with Munroe-Meyer Institute at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
- Behavioral health skills and experience
- Academic and school behavior problems
- Anxiety and depression
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Developmental disabilities (autism and intellectual disability)
- Fears and phobias
- Obsessions and compulsions
- Oppositional, defiant, aggressive and destructive behaviors
- Sleep problems
Fran Rieken, M.A.
Licensed independent mental health practitioner
Bachelor’s degree | Chadron State College, Psychology
Master’s degree | Chadron State College, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Internship | UNMC Munroe-Meyer Institute in integrated behavioral health care
To make an appointment, call Great Plains Pediatrics at 308.568.3580.