Our expert team of orthopaedic surgeons treats injuries and disorders of the musculoskeletal system, including bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves. Our goal is to relieve pain and improve mobility so that you can get back to an active, healthy lifestyle.
When you have problems that affect your ability to move (such as joint pain, arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome) finding relief as quickly as possible from a team of experts becomes your top priority. With appointments available within a week, we can help.
We specialize in complex hand surgeries, trauma, joint replacements and revisions, sports medicine and general orthopaedic care.
One of the largest and most experienced orthopaedic centers in the region.
Meet our orthopedic surgeons
- Evan Correll, MD, general orthopaedic surgeon.
- J.D. Hannah, MD, joint specialist and general orthopaedic surgeon.
- Nathan A. Jacobson, MD, sports medicine and general orthopaedic surgeon.
- Michael S. Joyner, MD, hand surgeon.
- Mark McKenzie, MD, joint specialist and general orthopaedic surgeon.
- Pinak Shukla, MD, joint revision and replacement specialist and general orthopaedic surgeon.
Our physician assistants are vital members of the Great Plains Health Orthopaedics healthcare team.
Meet the team
Casey Fowler, PA-C
Paul Kuhlman, PA
Kaila Steinkuhler, PA-C
Kayla Carlson, PA-C
Great Plains Health Orthopaedics offers quality orthopaedic care as close to home as possible. To schedule an appointment at any of our following clinic locations, please call 308.568.3800.
The outcomes of the patients we serve is as important to our team at Great Plains Health Orthopaedics as the relationships we build with them. Learn from our patients about the care we deliver and the lives that we touch.
Questions? Just fill out this form.