In collaboration with Nebraska Medicine, our clinic specializes in the clinical evaluation and surgical management of diseases of the chest, liver, pancreas, biliary disorders. After an evaluation, we offer an individualized treatment plan for you.
About the clinic
- The clinic provides specialized care, surgical consultations and recommendations for surgical oncology conditions closer to North Platte and the surrounding areas.
- Patients can receive expert and specialized surgical care at the Nebraska Medicine surgical oncology clinic within the Callahan Cancer Center, consult and follow-up appointments welcome.
- The clinic provides surgical expertise from the Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center, the only National Cancer Institute (NCI) and National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) designated cancer center in the state of Nebraska.
Conditions we treat
- Carcinoid and neuroendocrine tumors
- Chest wall tumors
- Diaphragm paralysis and rupture
- Gallbladder cancer
- Gastric and esophageal cancers
- Liver cancer
- Lung and esophageal cancers
- Mediastinal adenopathy
- Neuroendocrine tumors
- Pancreas cancer and cysts
- Pectus carinatum/excavatum
- Pulmonary nodules
- Rib fractures
- Tracheal stenosis/tracheal resections
Our surgical oncology providers
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call the Great Plains Health Callahan Cancer Center at 308.568.7386.