Patients wishing to access My Chart (our current hospital patient portal) can come to this web page or access through the invitation emailed to you when you register in the hospital or medical clinic.
My Chart is a personalized, confidential online medical record that features 24/7 access to personal health information. This service is offered for the convenience of our patients and at no additional charge. Registration takes about two minutes and is easy to do. Once registered, My Chart users can:
- Access certain personal health information as it pertains to your hospital stay.
- Self-enter personal information (such as emergency contacts, healthcare providers and health insurance information).
- Build secure personal health record by self-entering your over-the-counter medications, allergies and medical events.
- Record and track personal health measures, such as blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, heart rate, body temperature, weight, pain and more.
My Chart offers an easy-to-use tool that provides the necessary information for our patients to take charge of their own health and well-being. In doing so, our patients can become active partners with their healthcare team in making decisions about their medical care. GPHealth is a secure and private online environment.
Check back often by logging into your account! We are adding new components to My Chart all the time. To launch this product, we have started with basic functions. However, as more patients engage in its benefits, we will be adding more secured access points to your medical information, which can only be viewed by you.
How to enroll
Registration is simple and takes just a few minutes. If you are a patient of any of our clinics and also of the hospital, you will need to register twice so that both sets of your record are available online.
- Click here and choose a login method on the registration screen. You can create your own login information or use one of the IDs you already have for Google, Yahoo, Facebook or Windows Live.
- You will be prompted to accept the agreement to share your email/username. This is solely for the purpose of authenticating your online health record account. Your email will never be shared or sold.
- Enter your invitation code. This code is the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Save your login and password information in a safe place so that you can find it when you return to the My Chart website. You are now ready to access the components of your personal online medical information that have been activated to date.
In the coming months, we will be activating more information components, so keep checking back to this web page with your login and password.
Helpful hint: Save this web page in your bookmark list for easy access later.
If you need assistance setting up your online My Chart account, please call us at 308.568.3800. We're here to help.