- Full-time position: 11 to 12 shifts per month and/or locums position.
- Level 3 trauma designation.
- 20,000 annual visits.
- 13 ED beds with new construction of entire department in 2017.
- Mid-level backup.
- Competitive hourly rate and signing bonus/student loan repayment.
- Must be emergency medicine trained and board-certified/board eligible in emergency medicine.
- Primarily outpatient practice but you have the option of doing inpatient work and procedures.
- Two private practices with great opportunities.
- OB work is available.
- Generous student loan repayment program.
- Prefer fellowship in MS or sleep medicine.
- Mix of outpatient (90 to 95 percent) and inpatient with 10 to 12 hospital consults per week.
- One-in-three call.
- Telehealth stroke call in place.
- Competitive base salary for three years.
- 70 percent hand, elbow and upper extremity.
- Dedicated PA.
- OT in office.
- Great ortho team and staff.
- Six ORs in hospital.
- Four ORs in surgery center with ownership option.
- Join two other psychiatrists.
- 70 percent outpatient and 30 percent inpatient work.
- 19-bed inpatient unit.
- Base salary with achieveable productivity bonus.
- Position qualifies for J1 waiver.
Pulmonary/critical care medicine
- Opportunity to develop a strong service line.
- Prefer sleep fellowship.
- 16-bed ICU.
- Tele-ICU coverage.
- Three-year guarantee salary.
- Competitive signing bonus/student loan repayment.
- Ready-made practice to replace departing physician.
- High volume with incentives to work hard.
- One in three call.
- Join a great experienced partner.
- Top notch facility with EPIC EHR.
- Strong relationships with administration and board.
- Six ORs.
- Orthopaedic surgery.
Cardiology - General Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology position - Call is 1 in 3; busy practice; must do some outreach clinics; 2nd cath lab coming in 2018; endovascular procedures and carotid stenting
- General Cardiology - device work available but not required; 1 in 3 call; work with APRNs and PAs; must do outreach clinics
- Must do Echos, EKGs, cardiolites, nuclear stress tests
- Competitive salary and signing bonus
- Join a team of 3 hematologist/medical oncologists and 1 radiation oncologist
- Position due to growth
- Fast paced Cancer Center with high reputation and affiliation with University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Outreach clinics required
- Outpatient practice with the ability to do procedures and some hospital work
- Replacement position for a busy practice
- Work side-by-side with APRN or PA