- Full-time position: 11 to 12 shifts per month and/or locums position.
- Level 3 trauma designation.
- 20,000 annual visits.
- 13 ED beds with new construction of entire department in 2017.
- Mid-level backup.
- Competitive hourly rate and signing bonus/student loan repayment.
- Must be emergency medicine trained and board-certified/board eligible in emergency medicine.
- Primarily outpatient practice but you have the option of doing inpatient work and procedures.
- Two private practices with great opportunities.
- OB work is available.
- Generous student loan repayment program.
- Prefer fellowship in MS or sleep medicine.
- Mix of outpatient (90 to 95 percent) and inpatient with 10 to 12 hospital consults per week.
- One-in-three call.
- Telehealth stroke call in place.
- Competitive base salary for three years.
- 70 percent hand, elbow and upper extremity.
- Dedicated PA.
- OT in office.
- Great ortho team and staff.
- Six ORs in hospital.
- Four ORs in surgery center with ownership option.
- Join two other psychiatrists.
- 70 percent outpatient and 30 percent inpatient work.
- 19-bed inpatient unit.
- Base salary with achieveable productivity bonus.
- Position qualifies for J1 waiver.
Pulmonary/critical care medicine
- Provides full-time medical services for the Hospital's pulmonary program, including inpatient and outpatient pulmonary medicine services at the Hospital's outpatient and inpatient areas. Clinical duties include diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions, diseases & disorders. Examines patients, obtains medical history, and performs extensive pulmonary evaluation of patients, including pulmonary physiology and immunology. Orders, studies, and interprets diagnostic tests. Performs and interprets procedures, and monitors and supervises patients requiring special services, such as critical care or respiratory care, ventilator care, respiratory care techniques, respiratory physical therapy and pulmonary rehabilitation facilities. Prescribes and administers medications, as appropriate, and provides diagnostic consultations to Hospital's medical staff. Provides timely and clear documentation and diagnosis for coding, including the dictation of evaluations, as well as participates in the Hospital's Quality Assurance Program and performs medical audits, as required. Provides clinical supervision to non-medical professional staff and assists in reviewing and revising policies, procedures, rules and regulations applicable to services. Full-time (40 hours per week) employment with frequent on-call and weekend duty. Requires Medical Degree or ECFMG equivalent; completion of three-year Internal Medicine residency training and three-year Pulmonary and Critical Care fellowship training; Board certified in Internal Medicine and Board eligible or certified in Pulmonary Medicine/Critical Care; and current Nebraska Medical License. Send resume to Pam Childears, Physician Recruitment Coordinator, Great Plains Health, 601 West Leota Street, North Platte, NE 69101.
- Ready-made practice to replace departing physician.
- High volume with incentives to work hard.
- One in three call.
- Join a great experienced partner.
- Top notch facility with EPIC EHR.
- Strong relationships with administration and board.
- Six ORs.
- Orthopaedic surgery.
Cardiology - General Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology position - Call is 1 in 3; busy practice; must do some outreach clinics; 2nd cath lab coming in 2018; endovascular procedures and carotid stenting
- General Cardiology - device work available but not required; 1 in 3 call; work with APRNs and PAs; must do outreach clinics
- Must do Echos, EKGs, cardiolites, nuclear stress tests
- Competitive salary and signing bonus
Provide full-time medical services for cancer center and Hospital-owned or affiliated area clinics. Duties include providing inpatient, outpatient, and clinic hematology/medical oncology services through the Hospital and outreach clinics. Provide diagnostic consultations to members of the Hospital’s medical staff and for referrals made by members of the medical staff. Coordinate with Hospital personnel to develop new Oncology programs and provide clinical supervision to non-medical staff. Develop written policies and procedures for patient care and assist in planning and developing ongoing in-service training programs for Department personnel. Participate in Hospital seminars, programs, and committees; perform medical audits as required; and assist in the periodic review and revision of policies, procedures, rules and regulations for practice area. Provide documentation and diagnosis for coding, including dictation of evaluations. Travel to outreach clinics in neighboring counties required. Full-time employment with on-call and weekend duties, as required. Requires Medical Doctorate or ECFMG equivalent; completion of three-year Internal Medicine residency training (may include one year of internship or transitional training) and three-year Hematology/Oncology fellowship training; Board certification in Internal Medicine and Board certification/eligibility in Hematology and Oncology; and current Nebraska Medical License. Send resume to Pam Childears, Physician Recruitment Coordinator, Great Plains Health, 601 West Leota Street, North Platte, NE 69101.
- Outpatient practice with the ability to do procedures and some hospital work
- Replacement position for a busy practice
- Work side-by-side with APRN or PA
Clinical duties include the examination and diagnoses of hormone disorders and diseases and the management of hormone conditions. Provide inpatient and outpatient endocrinology services for patients through the Hospital and its outreach clinics as well as via telemedicine. Consult with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment, prescribe and administer medications, provide diagnostic consultation to Hospital medical staff, and recommend and order tests to diagnose condition. Provide timely and clear documentation and diagnosis for coding, including dictation of evaluations. Work with Hospital personnel to develop new endocrinology programs and written policies and procedures specifying the scope and conduct of patient care as well as treatment parameters and guidelines for patients of the Endocrinology Department. Participate in Hospital programs and committees, including quality assurance, and perform medical audits, as required, as well as provide clinical supervision to non-medical professional staff, as requested. Full-time employment with on-call and weekend duties, as required; telemedicine services and incidental travel related thereto may be required. The physician may need to drive to outreach clinics in the region incidental to telemedicine services. Requires Medical Doctorate or ECFMG equivalent; three-year Internal Medicine residency training and two-year Endocrinology fellowship training; Board certification in Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism and in Internal Medicine; and current Nebraska Medical License. Send resume to Pam Childears, Physician Recruitment Coordinator, Great Plains Health, 601 West Leota Street, North Platte, NE 69101.