Our distinctions are your advantage
At Great Plains Health, we are continually focused on advancing and improving the healthcare we deliver every day. Whether it's implementing new technology to improve efficiency or evaluating new ways to improve patient care and customer service, our philosophy is to remain steadfastly focused on finding better ways to improve the patient experience. Continued emphasis on quality, outcomes, patient safety, service and delivery of care has made us west central Nebraska's regional healthcare destination.
We are continually focused on advancing and improving the healthcare we deliver every day.
While our commitment is the patients we serve, our dedication has earned us accolades on local, state and national levels. Below are just a few of our honors, accreditations and designations:
- Becker's Hospital Review Top 150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare, 2017.
- Nebraska Recreation and Parks Association Wellness Initiative Award, 2016.
- Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Silver Plus Quality Achievement Award, American Heart Association, 2013. Gold award in 2014.
- The American Heart Association's Target Stroke Award, which acknowledges healthcare professional best practice strategies for achieving door-to-needle (DTN) times of 60 minutes or less for ischemic stroke patients.
- Brandon Hall Excellence Award for Best in Compliance Training, 2013.
- Leap Frog Group patient safety "A" rating, four rating periods in a row, 2012–2013.
- Outstanding Achievement Award, American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, 2012.
- Silver Award, Joint Commission Resources Flu Vaccine Challenge, 2011–2012.
- Nebraska Hospital Association Quest for Excellence Award for:
- Sepsis, 2011.
- Reduction of Medication Errors, 2012.
- Fall Reduction, 2015.
- Joint Commission Accreditation and recognition in 2014 as "Top Performer."
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program, Comprehensive Center 2017.
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation 2015.
- Primary stroke certification by The Joint Commission.