Our distinctions are your advantage
At Great Plains Health, we are continually focused on advancing and improving the healthcare we deliver every day. Whether it's implementing new technology to improve efficiency or evaluating new ways to improve patient care and customer service, our philosophy is to remain steadfastly focused on finding better ways to improve the patient experience. Continued emphasis on quality, outcomes, patient safety, service and delivery of care has made us west central Nebraska's regional healthcare destination.
Focused on advancing and improving healthcare every day.
While our commitment is the patients we serve, our dedication has earned us accolades on local, state and national levels. Below are just a few of our honors, accreditations and designations:
- Becker's Hospital Review Top 150 Best Places to Work in Healthcare, 2017. 2018
- Nebraska Recreation and Parks Association Wellness Initiative Award, 2016.
- Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award, American Heart Association, 2018
- Honored by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association for the shortest time to TPA (a life-saving and damage-reducing stoke medication) in the state of Nebraska.
- Brandon Hall Excellence Award for Best in Compliance Training, 2013.
- LeapFrog Group patient safety "A" rating, four rating periods in a row, 2012–2013.
- Outstanding Achievement Award, American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, 2012.
- Silver Award, Joint Commission Resources Flu Vaccine Challenge, 2011–2012.
- Nebraska Hospital Association Quest for Excellence Award for:
- Antibiotic stewardship, 2017
- Fall reduction, 2015
- Reduction of medication errors, 2012
- Sepsis, 2011
- Joint Commission Accreditation and recognition in 2014 as "Top Performer."
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program, Comprehensive Center 2017.
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation 2015.
- Primary stroke certification by The Joint Commission.