Callahan Cancer Center
The Callahan Cancer Center is a modern, one-stop cancer center designed with patient care and convenience in mind. With 15 cancer treatment rooms, an onsite pharmacist and comprehensive cancer services all in the same location, our goal is to make cancer treatment seamless for the patients we serve in North Platte and the surrounding communities.
We're proud to be accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer as a community cancer center. This designation places us among the top one-fifth of the country's hospitals with approved cancer programs.
Here are some other reasons you should trust us to care for you or your loved one if cancer strikes.
A complete suite of cancer treatments
In our North Platte cancer center, we offer comprehensive services for people with cancer, including:
- Comprehensive cancer screenings and community-based cancer prevention programs, so we can catch cancer early or prevent it from even starting.
- Innovative cancer therapies to help you overcome your cancer. Our relationship and participation with the National Cancer Registry and Community Cancer Program means that our patients have access to promising new treatments, clinical trials and national research protocols.
- Cancer support services that can help to ease your cancer recovery process, including case management, support groups and palliative care.
Our cancer center can also connect you with:
- Home care and hospice services.
- A cancer library.
- Nutrition counseling.
- Rehabilitation specifically designed for people with cancer.
Your treatments are delivered by board-certified medical and radiation oncologists who combine technical expertise with deep-set compassion. You'll also have oncology-certified nurses, an onsite pharmacist, a patient navigator and a social worker to help guide your cancer journey.
Cancer care close to home
We believe in convenient cancer treatments. That's why we have expanded our medical and/or radiation oncology programs in the following communities:
- Benkelman: medical oncology.
- Callaway: medical oncology.
- Grant: medical oncology.
- McCook: medical and radiation oncology.
- Valentine: medical oncology.
- Broken Bow: medical oncology.
- Imperial: medical oncology.
- Ogallala: medical oncology.
- Gothenburg: medical oncology.
- Lexington: medical oncology.
- Ord: medical oncology.
It's one more way our oncology team works hard to make sure the treatments you need are delivered where you need them.
Contact the Callahan Cancer Center
601 W. Leota
North Platte, NE 69101